Your Spirit to Do List
1. Accept the inevitability of change
2. Accept your mistakes.
3. Accept that you’re not perfect.
4. Allow yourself to cry when need be
5. Remember nothing lasts forever
And ALWAYS remember to:
2. Have a little faith
3. Believe in Yourself
4. Enjoy the little things
5. Forgive yourself
6. Laugh more
Secrets to success.
1. Begin with a clear vision.
2. Have grit,passion, perseverance and long term thinking.
3. Showing up in excellence and love leads to endurance and meaningful success.
4. Embrace and collaborate with the Superwoman in you.
5. Master yourself, you can’t lead others if you can’t lead yourself.
6. Have the audacity to hope. Positive will always overcome negative.
7. Make your work your ministry.
Picture perfect pocket book quotes.
‘I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.’
‘Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.’
‘Put your mind, heart and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.’
Three steps to a brighter future:
1. Let go of the binding rope of the past. You can’t expect your hands to build new foundations when they are bound by your past and scarred by regret.
2. Change was not brought by contemplation and procrastination. GET UP. Make moves.
3. Take every moment as a learning platform.
To be at peace with yourself is the best medication for any emotional or psychological ailment. Avoid persecuting yourself for your mistakes.Remember you are human andmistakes are an opportunity to learn and become better. You will stumble and fall but the process of dusting yourself up and moving forward is the most important.